Goods & Service Tax (GST Applicable to: Indian Affiliates with valid GST number)
vCommission will pay applicable taxes to Indian residents for work done wef April 2014 & after. How to avail:
- Please confirm billable numbers from your affiliate manager
- Send valid invoice with your tax number (instructions for invoice are below)
TDS (Applicable to: All Indian Affiliates)
vCommission deducts TDS @
- 2% for companies with valid PAN card number.
- 1% for individuals with valid PAN card number.
Payment for Indian affiliates without valid PAN card number will be on hold till provided.
Non – Indian Publishers
All international (non-Indian) affiliates will be paid via Wire Transfer. vCommission Media Private Limited doesn’t contract/pay Non Indian companies.
Applicable to: Indian Affiliates Charging Tax & All International Affiliates
For vCommission to process your payments on time, please ensure your invoices are correct & as per guidelines below:
- Invoice should be in favor of vCommission Media Private Limited
418 & 419, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram 122015, Haryana, India
- Invoice should clearly mention your company name
- Invoice should clearly mention your affiliate ID with vCommission (If you don’t know your affiliate ID, please get in touch with your affiliate manager)
- Invoice should clearly mention month of activity
- Invoice should have offer-wise split of payout and quantity (You can confirm this with your affiliate manager on a monthly basis before invoice is raised)
- For Indian publishers: Invoice should clearly mention PAN #, GST Number # & NEFT / RTGS Information.
- Indian publishers will receive payment only after hard copy of the invoice is received
- For International publishers: Invoice should contain your wire details in the following format:
- Beneficiary name:
- Beneficiary address:
- Bank name:
- Bank address:
- Account number / IBAN:
- All International Affiliates raise invoice to: VC Digital Media Pte Ltd.
14, Robinson Road, #08-01A, Far East Finance Building,