Website vCommission Media Pvt. Ltd.
Exp Required: 0 to 2 years
Business Development & Client Servicing – iGaming
Basic Expectations – Business Development
• Focus Area: iGaming
• Bring New Advertisers on board with at least 5 new advertisers/campaigns every month.
• Ensure continued budget from current advertiser
• The advertiser should choose vCommission as their 1st priority
• Prepare a new campaign pipeline sheet at the end of every month, with a target date of activation of the campaign.
• Set up the campaigns on Hasoffers, test it and send it to Ops team to take the campaign live.
• Complete all the paper work related to closing a new deal in co-ordination with Finance.
Basic Expectations – Client Servicing
• Identify and negotiate for higher budget / payouts in high potential campaigns.
• Activate / re-start with old / already on-boarding advertisers in to increase Revenue.
• Maintain the relations with the advertiser and co-ordinate with the publisher manager to refresh the campaign and get new creative, standard payouts.
• Close the billing of the campaigns every month on Net15 terms with the advertiser.
• Closure of all the active campaigns for billing on Smartsheet and generate the invoices by net15 payment terms.
Record Management – Advertisers
• Advertiser Records – their full details/advertiser forms.
• Payment Information / Finance department details of advertisers. Maintain and update the banking details in advertiser panel for timely payments.
• Maintain stats for the campaign on-boarded with complete validated sales by 7th of each month.
• Answer advertiser queries within 24 Hours
• Resolve advertiser queries in 3 Business Days
• Ensure all advertiser payments are received on time as per the raised invoice. Send billable numbers to Finance via Smartsheet by Net15 (Invoice only) PUBLISHER MANAGEMENT – JOB DESCRIPTION Internal Communication
• Answer all emails on the same business day
• Respond to all relevant Bitrix threads on same day
• Take immediate action on advertiser feedback & comment
• Daily EOD Report to Manager
• Update Target Sheet / Campaign pipeline every week / month
• Weekly Team Reporting to Manager
▪ What did you do last week?
▪ Plan of action for this week?
▪ Business Meeting Target Status, with reasons
▪ Feedback, issues or highlights, if any